Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Oatmeal and Granola Review and Giveaway.

Print Friendly and PDF
Purely Elizabeth sent me a pack of their ancient grain oatmeal and Pumpkin fig ancient grain granola to review. The package was beautifully packed with care and smelled wonderful. All of the Purely Elizabeth products are certified gluten-free, organic, vegan, non gmo. They are also refined sugar free, use ancient grains, use nutrient dense ingredients and are simple and delicious.

The team at Purely Elizabeth is also kindly giving away 2 packs of Oatmeal and granola to the blog readers! 2 winners will be chosen to receive a pack of oatmeal and granola each! Please enter the giveaway at the end of the post.


The ancient grain oatmeal is quick cooking, made with organic gluten-free oats, quinoa, amaranth flax, hemp and chia, infused with superfoods for a healthy spin on a breakfast classic. With 7g of protein, 5g of fiber and 460mg of omega-3 fatty acids, no added sugar, each bite packs a powerful punch and a deliciously satisfying flavor. Ready in just two minutes, Ancient Grain Oatmeal is perfect for the active health-nut on-the-go. A favorite way to enjoy it is soaked overnight or topped with fresh fruit, nut butter, maple syrup or a sprinkle of our Ancient Grain Granola.

Thank you Purely Elizabeth for the fun package!


The Pumpkin fig Granola has quinoa, an ancient grain considered a complete protein; amaranth, high in b vitamins; chia seeds- providing excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and antioxidants; and raw virgin coconut oil, organic pumpkin seeds, dried figs, organic coconut palm sugar, organic sunflower seeds, organic chia seeds, organic cinnamon, sea salt. Once you open the bag, the warm cinnamon hits you. The chewy crunchy granola disappears too quickly. Oter granola options include Blueberry Hemp, Cranberry Pecan and Original. 

Purely Elizabeth also has cookie mixes and pancakes mixes, all of which are gluten-free and vegan. Check out all the products here



I made the Ancient grain Oatmeal according to instructions and added a pinch of saffron and cardamom so it reminded me of Indian kheer (pictured below) . And the verdict. I can actually eat this oatmeal! For some reason I am not a fan of plain oatmeal. Probably the texture that puts me off. I can eat Oats in every other way. This oatmeal has a good load of other cereals making it more of a hot cereal that oatmeal, which works much better for me. top with the granola and fruits and eat up.




The Giveaway is open within US. Enter below.



a Rafflecopter giveaway


88 comments:

  1. I like pumpkin-based anything, the Pumpkin fig Granola sounds tasty though! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything pumpkin, so I'm sure I'd love the Pumpkin Fig Granola. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkin fig granola sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would lllooovvveee to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cranberry pecan looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blueberry hemp looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cranberry pecan granola looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pumpkin fig granola would be my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely the pumpkin fig!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not sure who will love this more, me or my husband. Thanks for introducing a great product and a great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anything pumpkin is a winner in my book, so the pumpkin fig would be our choice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blueberry flavor sounds fantastic now that it's summer, but pumpkin sounds amazing anytime of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this granola!!! It's my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorites are the Original and the Blueberry. They are so delicious! I am absolutely obsessed! I rave about this granola to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to try these. Definatly the Pumpkin Date and I'm not a fan of "regular" oatmeal either but you make this one sound great. I'm going to have to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cranberry pecan is amazing but I think any flavor would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. these look super delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love fancy granola, but I never buy it for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pumpkin fig sounds really good. I love figs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mmmmmm pumpkin fig granola, yum! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love pumpkin any time of year. I'd love to try the Pumpkin Fig!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was raised on healthy foods and it has continued over the years even transitioning from vegetarian to vegan. I am anxious to try this! Pumpkin and figs are two strong favorites. Would be good too for a simple dinner option.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Never heard of this brand! Thanks for the review and giveaway. Pumpkin Fig sounds great, but I love the combination of blueberries and oats.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pumpkin Fig, say what?! It reminds me of BareNaked granola!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can eat granola for breakfast, lunch and dinner mmm! I think my favorite flavor would actually be good old plain original.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both the pumpkin fig and the blueberry hemp granolas look wonderful! Thanks for the chance to win these goodies!

    gaia (at) cinci (dot) rr (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Their Original Granola looks like it would be my favorite. I love putting granola in yogurt and oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Mae rockmeamadeus@live.comMay 31, 2014 at 11:12 AM

    Pumpkin and fig just sounds like the most fantastic combination ever! And adding peanut butter might make the most heavenly sounding breakfast ever.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Purely Elizabeth Pumpkin Fig granola sounds great--looking forward to trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love cranberry pecan but honestly i'd probably mix it with the pumpkin fig!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Blueberry Hemp sounds delicious and nutritious!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would like to try the cranberry pecan with hemp milk. The blueberry hemp over coconut yogurt. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. blueberry hemp! Though I love granola, too much, so hoestly the oatmeal may last a tad bit longer because I'd eat the whole bag of granola at once. They all sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Blueberry hemp sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love Purely Elizabeth and this pumpkin fig is actually my favorite flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  39. the ancient grain oatmeal sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  40. The Pumpkin Fig granola! I love everything pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Cranberry pecan sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cranberry Pecan sounds like my new favorite

    ReplyDelete
  43. Probably pumpkin fig. I have an entire section in my cookbook just for pumpkin recipes, but they all sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Put me down for the Pumpkin Fig, enjoying Autumn in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love all things fig, so I'd love to try that pumpkin fig granola.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Cranberry Pecan definitely sounds like it would be my favorite! Just the right mix of rich and tart, mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I've had the cranberry pecan granola before and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  48. The Pumpkin fig Granola with quinoa sounds like a favorite to me. It would dress up my current plain quinoa for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Pumpkin Fig, Cranberry pecan... Probably Cranberry pecan.

    ReplyDelete
  50. definately the cranberry pecan...I am obsessed with pecans :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would really like to try the Pumpkin Fig.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I've heard about this granola before, but haven't had a chance to try it yet! Blueberry Hemp and Pumpkin Fig sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Yes to ancient grains! I've had their oatmeal before, but never tried their granola! The blueberry hemp sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I think I'd like the cranberry pecan the most!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I bet I'd like the original.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Cranberry Pecan sounds like it would be my favorite, but they all sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  57. The ancient grain oatmeal sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  58. Cranberry Pecan is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I think blueberry hemp would be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Cranberry Pecan Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Cranberry Pecan! Runner up: Pumpkin Fig lol

    ReplyDelete
  62. Pumpkin and fig are two of my favorite fruits, and I love finding new recipes to use them. So this granola would naturally be my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  63. rebecca sangiacomoJune 5, 2014 at 6:03 PM

    love the original. if im not making my own homemade granola, this is the only one I buy. I also got my mom eating it {loves the cranberry}

    ReplyDelete
  64. I want to try the pumpkin fig granola.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I think I'd love the blueberry hemp!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Pumpkin fig and the cranberry pecan

    ReplyDelete
  67. Pumpkin fig and the cranberry pecan

    ReplyDelete
  68. definitely feeling the pumpkinny-figgy fanci-full-filling granola.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love anything pumpkin! so it would be the pumpkin fig I'm sure! Laura K

    ReplyDelete
  70. This granola sounds so delicious! I'll eat pumpkin anytime of the year

    ReplyDelete
  71. I LOVE the pumpkin and original! I hope I win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. The pumpkin fig! I am obsessed with pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

All content on this blog, including the photography and written text, are my creative and hard work, owned by ©Richa Hingle, which means it is Copyrighted with All Rights Reserved. Links and excerpts can be used with credit and a link back to the blog. Recipes, Ingredients, Method, Photography CANNOT be Copied or republished. No work from this blog may be used for republishing and for commercial purposes without our permission. Please contact richahingle (at) gmail (dot) com for permission, questions and inquiries. Thank you.
 

Popular Posts

Featured On

Meet The Author


Hi! I am Richa. I love to whip up plant-based meals which make me and hubbs swoon and not miss any animal or animal products in them. Find out more About Me here.


Get the latest updates from Vegan Richa by Email!



Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter below