Most of the recipes are my own creation, and some recreations from here and there. The recipes might need some tweaking depending on your taste and ingredients used.
Yeasty breads from the archives can be made Vegan by substituting egg with flax egg/potato starch or oil and milk can be substituted with water.
If any of the recipes is unclear or needs modification, please do leave me suggestions and I will do my best to update the recipes!
Thanks a ton for visiting! All suggestions will be very welcome!
Hi! I am Richa. I love to whip up plant-based meals which make me and hubbs swoon and not miss any animal or animal products in them. Find out more About Me here.
Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter below
You have converged on the breads! The slices look perfect!
ReplyDeletethanks,.. yes i love my fluffy and healthy breads!! :)
ReplyDelete